The Web-based console provides access to your security dashboard, policies, reports, and alerts — We protect and monitor your computers in real time.
Cloud Security for Endpoints provides protection against a wide range of threats using the following modules:
• Antimalware protection based on signature scanning, heuristic analysis (B-HAVE) and advanced behavior-based heuristic analysis (Active Virus Control) against: viruses, worms,
trojans, spyware, adware, keyloggers, rootkits and other types of malicious software.
• Antiphishing protection, browser toolbar and search advisor against website forgery/spoofing and Internet frauds
• Firewall and Intrusion Detection System against network attacks
• Data Protection against social engineering attempts and accidental data leaks
• User Control against company policy infringements related to Web access and application use
Because the console resides on the Security Cloud, there is absolutely no need for any on-site server hardware, or to bother with system maintenance or upgrades. EPUERTO handles it all making your life easier, while eliminating your hardware and manpower costs, it’s always on and instantly ready for use! Manage any number of endpoints distributed across any number of locations Protect the office network as well as roaming laptops and remote office endpoints Manage security for multiple companies from a single console
Deployment Is A Breeze! Endpoints can be protected immediately by either opening the Web console, or by sending an e-mail invitation to any user in your company. Once deployed on the first endpoint, Cloud Security for Endpoints will automatically identify the remaining endpoints within the network allowing you to remotely deploy protection to those unsecured systems.
The Endpoint Client is designed to protect each system using a silent and unobtrusive approach. As security for individual computers is controlled from the cloud interface, there is no need for any user actions to be taken. Depending on the configuration made in the management console, users may be able to locally generate on-demand scans of updates and view security events.